Wednesday was a day we had been looking forward to--zip line day! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous beforehand. It had nothing to do with heights, but because of the fact that we were in Mexico and I wasn't sure if the equipment would be top of the line or safe. I was also afraid that while driving through the jungle some crazy drug lords would take our bus hostage...I let my imagination run wild sometimes! Luckily, it was a fun, safe day! Total there were 11 zip lines. They started off with a couple "baby" zip lines to practice on, and they got longer and faster! We had amazing guides who were funny and entertaining (they worked hard for a tip lol).



Our group was great fun. We had a couple from a Cruise ship, and a couple from New York.

We conquered Nogalito :)

Our photographer throughout the whole adventure--Kimi. He was hilarious, and kept striking this pose randomly all day. I decided to join him.
Afterward we got to walk around the jungle and enjoy the scenery.


We had some fun with the rope swing!


We took a short nap while waiting for our bus ride back to the hotel.
It's hard to say exactly which tour was the most fun because they all were, but this was definitely in a close run for first! If you go to PV make sure you do the Nogalito canopy zip lines! I wish they had something like it here in Utah. Park City seems like it would be a good place!
Coming up-Day 4 and our boat adventures on Kontiki...
2 comments:
Wow that looks so fun! Hey, I bet your Spanish skills came in handy down there!
Fun!! Thats what I have wanted to do the most when I go down to mexico one day!!
Post a Comment