Well, despite the crazy (and by crazy I mean completely ridiculous) weather here in Utah, we have had a few good days. Dan and I have jumped on them and made the most of them! On Wednesday we decided to take a bike ride up Provo Canyon. We took a fishing pole up with us to cast a few into the river to see if we would get lucky--we didn't :( the river is just to high and fast right now. But it was a fun bike ride, and we got some fun pictures!
Actually I lied, we did catch something...something big...
3 comments:
I agree, this weather is ridiculous! I was so bummed when I heard what the weather was for this weekend. Your bike ride looks fun though, I love riding provo canyon.
Seriously I can't stand this - I need summer! You look so dang little! btw your blog just barely updated on my list today - I can't figure it out!
Agreed! This weather has been super lame but it looks like you guys have made the best of it! And at least you didn't catch yourself when you were casting out haha! That would have been embarrassing.. ;)
Post a Comment