Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Otanjyoubi, Omedito Gozaimasu

In other words...Happy Birthday Daniel! He is now 24! Yesterday we celebrated by taking the day off of work, which led to a long afternoon nap, then a yummy dinner at Asuka, and a movie with his incredible surround sound! He was spoiled a little bit this year...he got a really nice surround sound system, a couple shirts, and a laptop (also part of Christmas). I decided to make cupcakes this year...can you guess what they are supposed to be? Lol I brought one in to Dan and he thought it was a softball...it's supposed to be a tennis ball. I sure love him!

Setting up the surround sound!

Tennis ball or soft ball?

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Dan! Glad that it was a good, relaxing day.

Misty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN! It sounds like you had a fun day! Savannah - they TOTALLY look like tennis balls, not softballs! ;)

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday! We really need to get together for games and dinner!Maybe after the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dan! Glad you were able to relax and have a fun day together. When are we doing movie night at your house? :)

Brandt Lovell said...

sounds like you guys had a wonderful day, and Dan have a good birthday!! good job!

The Ahlins said...

Do you enjoy the surround sound? I bet you will we love ours!