Monday, December 15, 2008

Bump, set, spike!


...OR if you are on my team you just do whatever you can to get the ball over the net! Ha ha jk, I play on a volleyball team with Dan's mom's work. It is so much fun because even though our team is not the best, we all know how to have fun and make each other laugh. On our team anything goes...no body part is out of the question when it comes to returning the ball! It's fun to have Dan be the one watching me play something this time (instead of me watching him play basketball, softball, tennis, etc)! Even though I am not the best player, I am glad it gives me an excuse to get some much needed exercise, and practice for co-ed volleyball!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun! I love playing volleyball, but haven't played in ages!!

Unknown said...

yeah volleyball! you look like a pro to me!

All About Austins said...

How fun! Volleyball is the best! I haven't played since I was on the Provo High team!

Misty said...

When are we going to play in Payson? I'll bet you have so much fun!! Go, Voon!

Cathy said...

You look like a natural. :) Sounds like it's lots of fun.