
So...Usually the only complaints I have with the snow is that I hate driving in it! This year, however, I have a much bigger bone to pick with mother nature! Dan is finally done with the semester, and was looking forward to a little relaxation before he has to go back in January...but because we now manage a self storage facility we are in charge of plowing the grounds! When it snows like it has been, Dan is
literally outside plowing for at least six hours....the facility is huge...pour guy...luckily the tractor he uses has a heater inside so he doesn't freeze. Yuki, on the other hand, LOVES the snow...we have to bribe her with treats just to get her to come back inside!

6 comments:
Wow I'm sorry..same with my husband he is working all during the break! where do you guys live at?
That stinks for Dan, but just think of how much you guys are being blessed by living there! I can't wait to see you at the end of the week!!
Dan looks pretty good in that tractor. :) Hopefully it won't snow forever...although after today I'm not so sure. See you soon!
hey big man in the tractor get out of the road, he he j/k Dan its neil have fun workin oh yeah maybe van can play that one song for you about she thinks my tractor is sexy. It looks cold there that okay we need it huh we'll see you soon
Ugh, poor Dan! At least you're both getting paid for it! Yuki is SO cute, can't wait to see her in action! :)
wow that is nuts. I feel for Dan, but it looks like he has it made in the tractor!
Post a Comment