Friday, September 30, 2016

Bridgette's Baby Shower

Bridgette's baby is almost here!!! She is due October 20th, and I am so, so excited for her to experience motherhood, and also for Elise to have a baby cousin!!!  She is having a baby girl, so I have a feeling she and Elise will be besties ;)

Sue, Whitney, and I threw Bridgette her shower on September 10th. It was "adventure" themed to go along with the nursery Bridge is putting together.  I think it turned out really cute!  She got lots of cute outfits, and some baby staples. We played games, visited with family, and ate a yummy lunch.

Congrats Bridgette and Brent on your new adventure that is starting soon!

Pictures for the shower:

The gift table


Whit made this cute diaper bike!

We made the tissue flowers, and cut out the onsies for guests to write advice or well wishes on

I made her this scrapbook to put the advice cards in and any pictures from the shower

I love this how this banner turned out! Bridge is using it in her nursery too.

The price is right game

Homemade trail mix as the party favor









No comments: