Sunny skies, and warm temperatures means I have already broken out my sandals and shorts! I love spending more time outside with Elise, and she LOVES it too. We play fetch with Yuki in our back yard and we swing on our swing set.
Today was too great to stay in doors after church, so Dan and I decided to try and take Elise to the tennis courts and see how she did while we hit some balls. We covered her up with sunscreen and set her in her "bumbo" chair with a few toys and her "puffs" (side note--puffs are the greatest invention ever. She loves them and would literally eat an entire can if I'd let her. They have saved me from a cranky babe more than a few times!!)
She was so content just to watch us hit and enjoy eating her puffs in the sunshine! I guess that means we have a lot more family tennis outings to look forward to! Elise enjoyed throwing a tennis ball; she already has a great arm and can throw things really far.
After tennis we grabbed some Wendy's and stopped at a park by our house for a picnic. Elise was fascinated with the grass. It was her first time sitting down in it, and she loved running her hands through it and picking at it. We played with her on the swing set, and she went down a slide for the first time (in my lap, of course)!
Man oh Man, she is only 8 months and we already have so much fun with her!
![]() |
| This babe is such a cuddler! |
![]() |
| Nothing cuter |
![]() |
| Future tennis protege in the making ;) |
![]() |
| Chillin in her bumbo, happy as a clam |




No comments:
Post a Comment