Backtracking a little bit here...can't forget to blog about Thanksgiving...
I truly love traditional Thanksgiving food. I could eat it more all year round. Stuffing, mashed potatoes, roasted turkey (white meat only though!), dinner rolls, etc., etc. I'm salivating as I'm typing this!
We spent this Thanksgiving with Dan's family at his parent's house in West Mountain. Sue prepared the yummiest dinner full of all the yummy food I just mentioned plus lots more! I made a couple french silk pies, a pumpkin pie, and a strawberry pie for dessert. Elise got to try Grandma Sue's sweet potatoes for the first time. She normally loves sweet potatoes, but wasn't digging them that particular day, I think it may have just been the texture throwing her off--they were thicker than what she is used too.
After feasting, we spent the day playing cards games like Rook, Pounce, and Scum, and the guys watched football...Also, most of the day was spent playing with Elise. She is a spoiled little babe, I think it comes with "1st grand-baby" territory, but she is never not being held or paid attention too!
Pics from the day:
![]() |
| Elise Sandwich! Muah! |
![]() |
| Beyond blessed with these two!!! |
![]() |
| Grandpa Twitchell bought Elise this hilarious thanksgiving dress. Snapped a few pics, then it was time for an outfit swap LOL! |









No comments:
Post a Comment