Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Grandparents Love

I wish I could have seen Elise with my Grandpa Malan and Grandma Twitchell and Dan's grandma Jensen (although I'm sure she had plenty of time with them before she came to earth lol).  They were all wonderful people and she is sure missing out by not getting to grow up with them in her life!

Fortunately, she still has many awesome great-grandparents! I hope they are still around long enough for Elise to really get to know and love them,!  I am glad I have some pictures of them with her as a baby.

Grandpa Jensen came to the hospital to meet her.  He brought her a cute onsie and blanket set.  It was very sweet of him and he spent some time visiting with us!  He also took our first family picture for us!



Here she is with my Grandma Malan.  She was 4 weeks old.  She was asleep most of the visit, and Dan and I enjoyed visiting with Grandma while she held Elise.



She also got to spend time with Grandma Moore who came to visit from Missouri!  Elise was 5-6 weeks old.  Gma Moore was here for about 2 weeks, and got some quality cuddling time in with Elise! We don't see her very often, and she had a close call with death earlier this year, so it was very special to get to visit with her and to see how much she loves her newest great-grandaughter!





My Grandpa Twitchell and Mary came over to eat dinner and spend some time with her as well.  She was 6.5 weeks, and full of smiles for him.  She is more alert now and just stared at him in awe for most of the night.  He is so good with babies, and full of funny noises she loved!



No comments: