Thursday, September 27, 2012

Excitment at the Jensen's

Exciting event #1: I got to see my sister and nephew for the first time in about 5 months yesterday! YAY!  Will is such a big boy now; he turned two in July and has changed so much from the baby I remember!  We had a picnic at the park then played with Will for a while. I think it's safe to say there was one member of the group that did not take kindly to Will's toddler influences:  Moka, Kelee's dog.  She spent the afternoon running for her life, and always made sure to stay out of arms reach of Will!  I have to say, I don't blame her.  If someone was pulling my hair, biting me, and mauling me to death I would steer clear as well.  Will is going to be a big brother in 3 months...my sister is going to have her hands full!!!  

On our way to the park, Will first lays eyes on Moka.

Kelee and Willy

I love this little guy!

Group hug

I was dizzier than he was after this!

Sneaking up on Moka before she could get away.

They came to a mutual agreement that she would stick around if he fed her chips.

Cute stinker

Will chasing Moka, who was chasing Kelee for safety



Jessie didn't really want to be in any pics (she's prego, I'm sure I won't want to be photographed when I am either lol).  But I wanted at least one pic with my little sis!


Exciting Event #2: Dan's brother Jake got his mission call last night, and he is going to the coolest mission ever: Honolulu, Hawaii!  He leaves January 16th.  We're really excited for him, and already planning a family vacay to pick him up in two years!

Waiting for family to arrive meanwhile Jake is dying to open it!!!

Trying to process that fact that he is going to PARADISE for two years


Exciting event #3: My sister Kelee has spent the week with us, and it's been fun having her around to hang out with.  It's also a bonus to have an extra hand to help out with the dishes and clean up my house ;)

Ha ha this pic cracks me up!  Smelling her pits... Don't worry Kelee, We've all been there!

Exciting Event #4:  Dan's softball tournament. His team had an awesome season.  They made it all the way to the championship game and ended up loosing to a team that travels the country and plays in world series tournaments.  They actually ended up beating this team for the first game of the tournament, but then lost the next two.  They took second place in the league and got some cool shirts.
Asking him to strike a pose and this is what I got.

We sat in the freezing cold for four hours watching him play!

Batter's up

Bombs away

Yes, I was the annoying wife that kept asking him to look at me and smile.



And, not really an event, but still exciting all the same: We are only 31 days away from our cruise!  In fact, I'm so excited, I've already started packing.

No comments: