Ahhhh... October is finally here! It's my favorite month. I've been putting up Halloween decorations around my house and office this week, and really getting into the Halloween spirit. We are going to be on our cruise for Halloween (hoping they have a big party or something)! I already have my costume figured out, but trying to come up with a costume Dan will go for is another story. You would think that if I had already gotten him to dress up as a garden gnome (in 2010) and a mime (in 2011) he would surely go along with my new ideas for this year, but nope! He is putting up a fight this year and trying to hang out to his "manhood". Apparently the tooth fairy is not "man" enough lol!
We are looking forward to a bunch of events coming up this month, including: my birthday, Whitney and Chris' wedding, the zombie chase, Halloween, and our cruise, but October started off with another fun event: Ximena's birthday.
We got together with my mom and siblings to celebrate. We always eat like kings and queens at my mom's house, and this time was no different. She made traditional Peruvian dishes that I don't get to eat anywhere else, and I definitely ate to my hearts content, and then some. My brother David is back in town from doing summer alarm sales in Alaska, and it was fun to visit with him again. Ximena will be on a mission soon so we got her a super cute necklace that says "daughter of God" on it, and has some cute charms. It's not too blingy so she should be able to wear it on her mission.
 |
| Pumpkin cupcakes with chocolate pudding frosting |
 |
| David and Alisa |
 |
| David and Kelee |
 |
| David and me |
 |
| Family pic |
 |
| And another great shot |
 |
| Doing our best "Gangnam Style" impression. Not sure what it is about that song, but I love it. |
Happy October Everyone ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment