Tuesday night we went to "Hang Time" with most of the Jensen Bunch and some cousins
from Sue's side of the family who are in town visiting. Dan was in heaven! It was hilarious
to watch him jump around and do back flips, front flips, twists, and
any other trick he could think of. I have got to say I was impressed.
He looked so graceful in the air-like a flying monkey. Then you have me-who can't even do a
front flip to save her life. I was the designated photographer
most of the night because of my bum ankle (yes it's still hurting me 3
months later).
Hang Time is a pretty sweet place. On top of all the trampolines and foam pits, they also have a dodge-ball arena, which was really fun and chaotic. I was watching a lot of the time and got a kick out of all the kids who would get so upset because they would hit someone and that person wouldn't go out, but then they would get hit and pretend like nothing happened! Dan and his dad got pretty into the game and would throw bombs across the arena; there were a few times I was worried he would nail some little kid in the face. I found out later that did happen, but only once :) After dodge-ball we played steal the flag,
and the guys had a shoot out at the basketball hoop. I got so many pics of the night, so instead of uploading them one by one I made some collages.
 |
| Fun at the foam pits |
 |
| Dodge-ball fun |
 |
| The Jensen Bunch, minus Brent and Bridgette who couldn't make it. |
|
|
1 comment:
That looks so fun! Do I say that in every comment? You guys play play play!
Post a Comment