Today Dan and I picked my sister Jessie and my nephew William up and went to the park for lunch. We don't get to see them very often, so when we do I pretty much maul William to death with hugs and kisses! He is getting so big! He is crawling all over the place. He can walk with help, but not quite on his own yet. He can babble and I heard him saying mama a lot...I tried getting him to say "Savannah"...yeah right. Most babies call me "banana" until they are four because my name is just too hard to say! Will is such a shy and quiet baby, and such a tender baby. He just sat and cuddled me forever!!! I love being an aunt. Here are some pictures of our fun at the park.
2 comments:
Will is getting so big! I think he looks so much like Jesse! Sounds like a fun day!
What cute pics!! He is so cute. You guys will make awesome parents some day!
Post a Comment