Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos

My mom's birthday was June 3rd, but Dan and I just got around to celebrating it with her today. I learned a long time ago that you are not supposed to reveal your parents real age...so I won't.

To celebrate I decided to have everyone come over to my place so that my mom wouldn't have to cook or clean or do any of the work. We ate pizza, watched "Gnomio and Juliette" (so cute and funny btw!) and ate chocolate birthday pie made by yours truly. I love birthdays!

Opening presents:

She got lotion, new workout clothes, and some money to buy a zumba pass. I'm just doing what I can to spread the zumba love :)

My bro Jordan, Mom and sis Ximena

Jordan, mom and me

The dessert: one triple layer chocolate pie, and one score bar chocolate pie. Both delicious and super easy!

The family, minus Dan who was the photographer.

Happy 25th Birthday Mom! :)

1 comment:

Nick, Alex, & Nixon said...

Savannah!
You're invited to my birthday... Just, uh, could you bring some pie?? =D That looks soooo YUMMY!