Friday, July 30, 2010

3 Down

July 28th, 2007 was the start of our little family...three years later we are still going strong. Dan's mom said that is "baby years", but to me it feels like we have been together forever because it's hard for me to remember my life without Dan in it. To celebrate the big 3 we took Mon-Wed off work. We had planned on spending Monday at 7Peaks, but because Jessie had her baby, I spent most of the day over there...and then it rained. Tuesday we headed to Park City and spent the night. We slept at the Best Western, and got free tickets to the Alpine Slide and the Alpine Coaster. We also went and saw Inception...all the hype is definitely worth it. It was so good, and really thought provoking! Kinda funny story-- I am really paranoid about getting good seats at movies; seriously we always show up at least 30 minutes early because I am convinced that's what everyone else will do, and that we will end up sitting on the front row. Honestly, most the time we are early for no reason. Such was the case this time. We were the only ones in the theater for about 15 minutes..hence the crazy pictures below :). Later that night, we ate at Ruby Tuesday. It was INSANELY Delicious. It's my new favorite place. Hmm...just thinking about the lobster makes me salivate. Even my burps tasted good all night long :)

Wednesday we spent the day out of the lake fishing. Later that night we ate at Tucanoes (we were able to really splurge on dinner because we had a $100 visa gift card). Once again yummy, yummy. I definitely over ate...but it's so easy to do when you are constantly brought pieces of tender, juicy meat.

We didn't go far, but it was so nice to have a break from work, and life in general! I love Daniel so very much, and can't wait to spend more of life's adventures together.

I don't know anybody who can pull a better fishy face :)


silly willy

Cheeser

After dinner at Ruby Tuesday

After dinner at Tucanoes. I know it's just another one of us sitting, but I love them all!

5 comments:

Sam and Riley said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I haven't seen that movie yet, from what I hear I don't think I will get it!

The Davis Family said...

Happy Anniversary. Crazy how time flies! You guys look so cute.

All About Austins said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Congrats on 3 years guys! Love you both! :)

Jana Porter said...

you guys are so cute! we love going to park city we should all plan a trip up there before it gets too cold

Anonymous said...

love you guys!!