Yesterday I threw a baby shower for my sister Jessie with the Malan side of the family and some of her friends. I spent the day cooking, cleaning, and preparing, but it was definitely worth the effort to see Jessie so happy and blessed with all the fun stuff she got! She got hooked up! She got so many cute outfits, some bottles, a bottle cleaner, diapers, some baby shampoo and soap, burping clothes, a nice blanket, a rubber ducky, a boppie, a car seat, and a travel bed. We played a few games including "name the baby animal" and the one where you guess how big Jessie's stomach is with yarn--what's a baby shower without the cheesy games :). It was a lot of fun visiting with everyone who came, and we had some yummy food(if I do say so myself lol). Jessie also got a lot of good advice about being a mom.
P.S. I couldn't find my camera anywhere, so these pics were taken with my phone camera--better than nothing!
Opening Gifts:





Cute denim shorts!




One of my favorites with the little tiger on the bum!


My cousin Paige, my aunt Laurie, and my grandma Malan

Judy and her daughter, some friends of Jessie

My mom and Jessie

Jessie with all her gifts!

Her cute prego belly!
~Thanks to everyone who came and made this day special for her~
3 comments:
How fun! I'm so excited for Jessie! When is she due? For some reason I was thinking June... I guess that means it's coming soon! Tell her congrats for me!
Now it's time for you to get prego so you can have a baby shower and have a cute prego belly!
Cute stuff! You're such a good sister! Pregnant people hate to hear this, but I swear she's been pregnant forever!
Post a Comment