To thank her a bunch of us decided to throw her a surprise thank you party. We had yummy food, a DJ with awesome music, and of course tons of dancing. We invited at least 70 people, but only 15 of us could make it. We still had a great time though! I made my delicious creme puffs, only this time I tried a new strawberry creme filling along with my usual banana. The strawberry is my new favorite!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Zumba Party!
Back in November of last year I was at the Orem rec center when I saw a bunch of ladies waiting anxiously in line for something. I saw a lady in my ward, so I asked her what was going on. She said, "zumba!" I had seen flyers for zumba, but had never really thought about going to a class. For some reason I decided to try it that night. Ever since then I have been hooked. I have made a lot of good friends, and look forward to it every week. Part of the reason I love it so much is because I have an amazing teacher (trust me a great teacher makes all the difference!) She is an amazing dancer, and so much fun! She really works your butt off too! Well, because she is so good, better opportunities came her way so she is leaving the Orem rec center :(
To thank her a bunch of us decided to throw her a surprise thank you party. We had yummy food, a DJ with awesome music, and of course tons of dancing. We invited at least 70 people, but only 15 of us could make it. We still had a great time though! I made my delicious creme puffs, only this time I tried a new strawberry creme filling along with my usual banana. The strawberry is my new favorite!


The gang who came out to party!
Karen made this cute poster! Cecilia and me
To thank her a bunch of us decided to throw her a surprise thank you party. We had yummy food, a DJ with awesome music, and of course tons of dancing. We invited at least 70 people, but only 15 of us could make it. We still had a great time though! I made my delicious creme puffs, only this time I tried a new strawberry creme filling along with my usual banana. The strawberry is my new favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Looks like a fun group! It's too bad your teacher is leaving though. It really does make all the differnce in the world when you enjoy who's teaching. And guess what?! Still have not tried Zumba! Agh! It's getting depressing haha!
I really need to get off my lazy butt and try zumba! I've wanted to forever!
Looks like so much fun! I have never been but everyone that goes tells me that it is so much fun!
oh my gosh! i love zumba!! i attended my first class by accident and have loved it ever since. do you have a golds membership at all?
Emily, Not yet...but I am seriously considering it because this teacher I am talking about is going to be teaching at Golds. I am debating between their and 24 hour fitness. What Gold's location do you go to?
How fun! Zumba is perfect for you! Remember when you always used to try to convince me to go Latin dancing with you? The good old days...
Post a Comment