Monday, August 24, 2009

One Last Camp-out

So we decided to go on one last camp-out before the end of our Summer. It was just a short over-nighter up Payson Canyon, but it was still great fun. Tacy and Benny were in charge of dinner and brought gia-nourmous tin foil dinners and blueberry cobbler for dessert. Dan and I made breakfast and used our camp stove (that we got from our wedding reception) for the first time. Camping is the best excuse to just sit around a campfire and do nothing, I love it!

School starts in just two days, and although most people don't get too excited about it, I cannot wait. Being cooped up and home/work for ten hours a day gets pretty frustrating, so I will be glad to get out and off my butt and stay busy!





6 comments:

Denise said...

Looks like fun! Are you coming over labor-day? Would love to see you!! Sweet camp stove~

Jannifer said...

That looks like tons of fun. I haven't been camping forever. Aren't Tacy and benny so cute..I hear wedding bells.

Butler Family said...

fun i love camping! I have to say I laughed pretty hard at that silly pic.

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

So fun!!! You all look so cute! How long have Beeny and Tacy been together! I haven't seen her in a long while!! So you're going back to school? Fun!

Misty said...

Okay, I totally thought I had commented here, and just now have realized I didn't. You & Dan are so cute together, and it looks like you had a blast camping! I'm so glad you took the Yuk-ster! :)

Melissa + Brett said...

I love that your dog went with you! I love Payson Canyon and miss living in Payson!