Going to Owlz games is something Dan and I have enjoyed doing this summer. Last night we went with Tacy, Benny, and Benny's sister Chelsey and her hubby. We got a steal of a deal behind home plate for only a dollar each. They played the Missoula Osprey...who the heck knows where that is??? Anyways, the Owlz beat them pretty easily. It was a fun night with friends. I didn't get any pics of Chelsey and Eric because they were sitting a few rows away from us.


No one does what I'm going to call "the benny face" quite like Benny...A+ for effort though Tac :)

8 comments:
i seriously LOVE your blonde hair. soo cute! and i love going to baseball games haha.. how fun!!
Oh Savannah. I didn't recognize you. JK We need to get together soon!
We went to owlz games all the time last summer and sat behind the outfield on a blanket. Sadly we've never gone this year. I'm jealous!
You look so cute! I LOVE your hat!
hey we have to go to this double date style!!! I love baseball games!
Looks like fun! I miss you! Let's do dinner again, and maybe some shopping this time!
Oh fun!! I loved going to those games!! I love your hat...so cute!
Cute hair!! looks like tonz of fun!
Post a Comment