Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hey blondy

Changing your hair color can be quite an adventure, I found out. There are so many factors I was clueless to. I decided to join the blondes of this world, perhaps to prove that blondes can chew gum and walk at the same time.

It's not the exactly what I had in mind, but when is anything in life, really. When I look in the mirror I have to do a double take to make sure it is me staring back. But I really like it now! What do you all think suits me best? Brunette vs. blonde?

3 comments:

Jannifer said...

I really like the blonde, it looks cute. Hard to say which is better though, I'm probably just so used to you as a brunette but you can pull them both off.

Mike & Carly said...

You can pull off both! I really like the blonde it looks good on you! :)

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

My wife is beautiful blonde!