Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Stadium of Fire
This year Dan's dad got a bunch of free tickets from Novell to the "Stadium of Fire" so we were able to go. It was a lot of fun listening to SheDaisy, and the Jonas bros. . . I actually knew more songs from both bands than I thought. Dan's sisters, Whitney and Chey, were singing at the top of their lungs to all the Jonas' songs...as was the rest of the audience under the age of 15. It was pretty funny! We had the cutest little girls behind us who kept asking their mom, about every five seconds, "Is it time for Jonas yet??" "When is it going to be Jonas' turn??" For the first time ever I actually felt like I was going to win big...a Harley Davidson! They announced the direction: ours! They announced the section (out of all the hundreds of others): ours! They announced the row: not ours :( but the winner was only a few rows down from us! We were so close, yet so far... They also burnt the big Stadium flag because it was no longer in great condition, it was a very cool thing to witness. The fireworks were of course amazing! And even though it took us about an hour to get home, the Stadium of "Fun" (as Glenn Beck called it) was well worth it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Kelee was so sad that she couldn't go--about the only thing that would have been better than The Jonas Brothers in her mind would have been Hannah Montana. I'm glad that it wasn't as bad as you thought it was gonna be.
awe! sounds like you guys had a blast! I actually don't think I know one song they sing..
I would have loved SheDaisy, but even SheDaisy isn't worth suffering through the Jonas Brothers! It looks like you guys had fun, though. The fireworks looked great from West Mountain. :)
hey yeah we could totally make that! just let us know!
Awwwh fun! I'm sad I missed Stadium of Fire! However Blake is pretty stoked we missed it. He couldn't stand Miley Cyrus last year and he probably couldn't have taken the Jo Bro's haha!
How fun! I would have loved to see what they did for the Flag burning part! Sounds like you had a blast, and even enjoyed the Jonas Bros!
Post a Comment