Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

Memorial Day was a lot of fun for us! We started off the day by going up to Dan's grandparents house for his traditional memorial day breakfast, which btw was delisiouso! Thanks gpa! After we ate we visited with the cousins and played scum, I was scum or butt maggot mostly every hand, but ended up being the king the very last hand! Dan and I then headed down to Payson and hit the driving range with his family....little did I know I was actually pretty good ( or so I like to tell myself). We spent the rest of the afternoon playing volleyball, which can get pretty heated when you throw Dan's highly competative family in the mix :) but we all had a lot of fun! I got some sun, which I am excited about! A freakin good BBQ ended the night for us... ribs and potatoe salad, yum. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday as well!

1 comment:

Mama D said...

Sounds like a fantastic fun day!