Saturday night I left my hubby behind (in pain, soaking in the bath tub, mind you...cruel I know) to go get some yummy food and visit with the girls in the family. Matt and Adam were at father's and sons, so Misty/Mandy decided it would be a good time for a gno. We met up at Wingers and ate, then got desert at Cold Stone. It was a fun night full of laughter, mostly at Kelee's expence ( and I quote) "You know what's weird is I only get claustrophobic in small spaces." -Kelee Malan I am pretty sure I didn't go through that bad of a ditzy stage in my life lol... jk Kel, I love you and I always end up getting a pretty good ab workout when you're around :)


1 comment:
This was so much fun! We need to do stuff like this more often. I'm sure the guys won't mind if we tell them to go do something fun so we can hang out!
Post a Comment