![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas Day Fun!
Dan and I had an amazing Christmas. It was so great to have a day off work, to relax, and spend time with family. We both have great families who make everything so much fun! We spent the morning at home to ourselves, then headed down to Payson to visit with both mine, and Dan's family. Dan is the best husband, and I am so grateful for him and all he does for me...our second Christmas was even better than our first, which I didn't think was possible! I am also grateful for Christ and his sacrifice for me. He gave his life for me, and I am so grateful that I know I can repent of my sins and be forgiven. Yuki also had a fun day with her new friend Ava! Ava is about half Yuki's size, but she was sure fiesty! Later that night, Dan and I went to see Valkarie with his family...it was okay. We hope you all had a fun, safe day also!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I *LOVE* your Christmas Tree! It is SO cute!!! Glad you had a Merry Christmas! :)
I'm glad your christmas was better this year! and that you have a wonderful husband..hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Your Picture's are so cute! Im glad you had a good Christmas!
We are doing so good!!! How about you guys? We need to get together and hang out sometime.
Post a Comment