We have had a very fun weekend! Saturday I decided it was time to chop my hair, and also colored it in the process. I was nervous because I have never had it short before but I love it! I am also excited because I found someone I trust to cut and color my hair! Dan got a nice cut too! I went to the new salon in Spanish Fork called "Prestige." I recommend it to everyone. We also finally found a Christmas tree and got that up and decorated... Later that night we got together with some friends for a game night... Friends, pizza, "Apples to Apples," and "Catch Phrase", what can get any better??? Thanks Courtney and Tyson for hosting! We finished up our great weekend by going down to Spanish Fork for the blessing of Casey's baby Ace. Ace looked so stinkin' cute in his little white vest.
8 comments:
I really like your hair! Cute!
I'm glad you had a fun weekend, but we sure missed you on our Christmas tree hunt. It was fun. Next year, right? :)
Cute hair!! I didnt know that Tyson and his wife already had their baby and I had NO idea Casey was a daddy. Crazy!! I think its your turn lol jk
CUTE hair!!! You are so dang cute!
your hair looks great! and yes im sad we haven't come to game night, i promise its not because we dont want too, shawn is gone out of town again but as soon as he's home can we play? so good to see you guys!!!
Your hair looks so cute! Glad to hear that you got a tree. :)
Super super cute hair cut!! I like it! Sounds like you had an excellent weekend! Glad everything is well!!
woah I haven't seen those peeps in forever (ben, tyson and casey...) I too also didn't know they had their baby, and that casey was a dad. Man times change, and they change fast! the hair looks good, where's dan's chop job?
Thanks for the compliments everyone! Shug, Dan got his hair cut at Supercuts (I think it's called)...he is not nearly as picky with his hair as I am! :)
Post a Comment