
Dan and I have been married now for one year, 2 months, and four days. Needless to say, I have never been happier! Daniel is an amazing husband, and my best friend. He has all of the qualities I always dreamed about as a little girl, and he makes me truly happy! We have had a great first year, so I am going to share some of our adventures with you all!
We spent a week in Hawaii for our honeymoon! It was my first time on an airplane. We had fun swimming in the ocean (well, except for the time I almost died...and had to steal a board from some little kid to survive...and Dan lost his wedding ring, of one day, trying to rescue me, yeah, ask me about that one later!) We got to visit Pearl Harbor. We got to spend the day at the Polynesian Cultural Center; we went to the Waikiki zoo and so (so) much more!
We enjoy being outdoors and staying active...well at least until recently. Daniel is naturally athletic and good at any kind of sport, it is so frustrating for me! We love tennis, and I owe all of my skills to him. Not that I am the next Sharipova, but had you seen me the first couple months I started playing you would understand the level of improvement I am talking about. (Think of Mandy trying to roll her "R's"...yeah it was that bad. :)
Hogel Zoo seemed to be a hot pick this summer! We went twice and were able to spend some fun afternoons with family, and friends. My favorite animals there were the giraffes, I got to witness two of them kissing!
We were able to spend a few days in Vegas for a business conference. Not the most exciting city in the world (being Mormon, underage, oh, and poor) but we managed to ride a few roller coasters, and eat at a really good BBQ joint!
I'm hoping to figure out how to post pictures of these adventure on this thing for you all to enjoy...we shall see.
3 comments:
Oh, Savannah, you are the cutest girl ever! :) Love the recap -- you and Dan make such a cute couple!
Has it really been a year? Congrats on a fantastic year. What a great tribute to Daniel! It was fun to read this recap.
Yeah Savannah!!! I am so glad you are blogging!!! Now I can finally...kind of...meet your hubby. :) I am so glad you are happy and am so excited to read more good times in your life!
Post a Comment