I am still figuring out this whole blog thing. . . it's kind of annoying that I know this is going to turn into as much of an addiction as Facebook, but what else have I got to do while trying to pass the time during work? So, the goal I will try to reach will be at least one post per week!
I have decided that I am going to make a scrapbook of Dan's mission. It will certainly be quite the challenge for me (considering I lack that certain characteristic most women have called creativity) but I am excited for the challange! If anyone would like to get together sometime and scapbook with me, because I know you all do :), just call or stop by!
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad that you have a blog now!!
I wish that we were closer so that I could just stop by to scrapbook. Someday, right?
I had no idea you started a blog! BUT I'M WAY EXCITED!!! :) It's way cute already! I'm all up for scrapbooking, but with the boys it's kinda tricky. Once we get to Payson, we'll have to have a monthly girls night where we can scrap our little hearts out! :) I'm glad you have a blog!
I like you blog. That is a good goal. I hope it is easier for you to than it is for me. I am so glad that you moved here, by me. I finally have a friend to talk to within walking distance. Hooray. Thanks for coming with me to the conference. Game Night soon:)!
I saw your link on Misty's blog. Welcome to the blogging world. Once you get the hang of it, it isn't too difficult and it is definitely as addicting as facebook (more so for me)!
Post a Comment