Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Dry Canyon" Hike


We went on a hike this afternoon after church to spend some time together and enjoy the sunshine.  It was a bit windier than we expected though! We came across a mutilated deer leg (from that point on I was certain we were being stalked by a cougar that was going to jump out of the bushes and attack at any second...I was even going through certain defensive moves in my mind lol).  Fortunately, we had no such encounter. The view at the top of one on the peaks was amazing! There is something about being on top of a mountain peak looking down on everything below you that is so exhilarating!  This is a trail we are definitely going to do again in the spring when everything is in bloom!

1 comment:

Jannifer said...


I bet this is way pretty in the spring! Post pics when you go again!