Dan's basketball team, On Track, won the Nebo basketball tournament last night. It was intense. There were some pretty rough fouls because both teams were playing very aggressively. It was a fight to the end, but they ended up winning. I don't remember the exact score, but our team won by about 20 pts I believe! They had so many fans come out to support them, so the energy from the crowd also made it really fun and exciting!
Dan said he enjoyed this season because he was not huffing and puffing 2 minutes into the game like last year lol. He played great defense all year long, and had multiple games where he scored over 20 points.
Here are the guys after the game with their new t-shirts :)
| Champs |
| And the only pic I got of Dan that wasn't completely blurry |
1 comment:
That's awesome! Jason is on a basketball team this season, and they haven't won a single game!!! Oh my gosh...I am not used to being on the losing side of things haha. Hope his team never meets Dan's!
Post a Comment