She was a gorgeous bride. She had her hair and makeup professionally done by a friend of Alan's family. She wore my dress, and it fit her beautifully! Her colors were different shade of teal, yellow, and browns.
As she walked down the aisle and the ceremony started you could tell she was super nervous, but once she and Alan said "I do" and grabbed hands and exchanged rings she instantly looked the happiest I have ever seen her. She had a glow about her the rest of the night. I hadn't met Alan's family before that night, but they are very kind people, and very welcoming of her into their family. Dan had fun talking to Alan's parents about Japan (their ancestors are from Japan and both the mom dad, and all their sons served missions there; Dan also served there ). Alan's mom also has two sisters that live in Hilo Honolulu where Jake is currently serving his mission. Small world we live in.
It was a pretty intense day for me for many reasons which I won't get into, but throughout the day I kept thinking about how lucky I am to have Dan as my husband for all eternity. I know Kelee is very happy to have found her "prince charming", and I hope Kelee and Alan can make it to the temple soon and be sealed for eternity as well.
The wedding ceremony, luncheon, and reception were all held at the same location--Belle Vista in Lindon. Everything was decorated beautifully. The luncheon was delicious. Alan's brother in law owns a catering company, so they catered the wedding lucheon and reception. We had top sirloin, asparagus, mashed potatoes, chicken marsala, and a salad. At her reception she had a crepe bar. I ate one to many for sure because they were so dang good!!! Alan's sister has a photography business, so she took all the professional pictures throughout the day, and I am sure she took a lot better ones than mine, but below are some pics I snapped throughout the day.
![]() |
| Photo collage of the day |

2 comments:
I had a flashback to your wedding after seeing Kelee in your dress! She looks so pretty and happy!
Looks like a fun wedding! Aren't we so blessed to be sealed to our husbands/families?! I think so.
Post a Comment