I'm officially a quarter of a century old young. Yeah I like the sound of that much better.
I
had a great birthday. I got to sleep in, go to my favorite pilates
class, then go birthday shopping. I was on a mission to find a great
pair of boots. After searching a few stores with no success we hit up
Shoe Carnival. After looking through the women's section, I was ready to
leave the store empty handed when some boots in the little
girls section caught my eye. I went over with intentions to show Dan
and joke about how "of course the boots I like are for little girls"
but I decided to try one just for the heck of it, and they fit
perfectly! They were also a lot cheaper than the women's boots, so I
bought two pairs of "little girl's" boots for the price of one "women's"
boots. I can just imagine the day wear I see a 6 year old wearing the
same boots lol.
After shopping we got all caught up
on "The Walking Dead" Season 2 (just in time for season 3 premiere tonight. so excited!!) and, later, went to dinner at Outback
with Dan's family. I had a pretty healthy meal by just doing some
simple planning and looking at their nutrition menu ahead of time. Dan
had a very special, romantic evening planned for me when we got home. I
won't go into too much detail, but it was a night I will never forget. I am so lucky to have such an amazingly thoughtful husband.
 |
| Pair number 1 |
 |
| They're so comfy |
 |
| Pair number 2 |
 |
| Ready to go to "outback tonight" |
 |
| The family |
I found this ecard on Pinterest and it made me chuckle.
 |
| I apologize for the "french" but I couldn't resist ;) |
In all honesty though, I am grateful for every step and part of my life.
I may not be quite where I saw myself being by now, but I am enjoying
the journey. I have an amazing husband, and we are enjoying life to the
fullest. So cheers for another great birthday and another great year ahead!
5 comments:
Yay, Happy Birthday to such a cute lady! I can't wait to read and check out pictures from your cruise!
sounds like you had a great birthday! love the boots! and i feel the exact same way about being this age...weren't we supposed to know everything by now? haha
Love your new "kid boots!" You are so beautiful!! Glad you had an amazing Birthday! PS I thought Id have my shi* together by 26 and still havent... :)
You look so pretty Savannah!! Happy late birthday :)
You look awesome! I hope you had a fantastic birthday!! Oh, and that last picture is the story of my life.. ;)
Post a Comment