Friday, March 30, 2012

C'est la Vie

Holy Toledo!  I don't know why it has been so hard for me to blog lately...I haven't felt like it for some reason!
Let me recap the highlights from our life lately:

*We took a trip down to St George about three weeks ago for some mtn biking with Dan's family.  It was so much fun!  We tried out 2 new trails, and got to do one of our favorites a few times.


Dan's upgrade from a hard tail.  6 inches of travel!

Bearclaw Poppy with Lorin and Sue

Just a view of Dan about to bomb down these hills

Me

The views were so pretty as we biked Gooseberry Mesa!

Lorin and Jake stop for a pic as we started the last trail of the weekend, Barrel Roll.  (Saved the hardest for last! This trail was a real but kicker!)
 Ahh!  It's been almost a month since this biking trail, and just looking at the pictures makes me want to go back down again so badly!!  Anyways, more updates:

*We celebrated Bridgette's birthday by going to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with her and Brent.  Dan also helped Brent pick out her present-a new mtn bike!


"Yeehaw"  And a creepy waiter who really wanted to be in the picture!

Brent and Bridgette

Good company!

Bridgette getting birthday presents: a new bike and helmet

Yay! 

  *My sister Kelee got a job at the new SubZero in Spanish Fork, and they had a friends and family night, so Dan and I went down to support her.  I had never had their ice-cream before, and it was okay, but I would much rather go to cold stone (sorry Kelee lol).  But she looked like she was having fun, so I hope that SubZero does well down there!


All smiles so far!

Waiting in line for our turn!

Dan and I are definitely enjoying life, and staying busy! I finally have a bit of a tan line from being out in the warm sun, and can't wait for it to decide to stay permanently!  I hope life is treating you all well, and don't follow my bad blogging example--keep on blogging cause I love reading :)

2 comments:

Jannifer said...

I have been feeling the same way with blogging lately! It is fun to read other people's blogs though. Jealous of your mountain biking, it looks so fun. Glad you are doing well!

Thomas and Amanda Provstgaard said...

I'm so glad you blogged, keep it up!! I hope things are going well for you and Dan! You look great, as always!