My husband is now 27, but ssshhh! Don't tell him that. He is in denial. He was forced to face the fact that he is now in his "late twenties" (his words). I keep telling him it's not how old you are, but how old you act that is important ;)
It was also Sue's birthday on December 2nd, so we went to Brickoven to celebrate as a family, and afterwards we went to Payson to hang out and visit. Dan's parents got him a new duck hunting jacket (duck hunting is Dan's newest hobby. More on that to come).
Saturday December 3rd was Dan's actual birthday. I got him a new golf bag. It's something he has been wanting for a long time, but didn't feel justified in spending the money on it for no reason...what better reason that his birthday! With some help from Dan's friend Ben, I found the perfect bag. Dan loves it! Saturday we spent the day relaxing which is just what Dan wanted, and then we to dinner with some friends.
I think age only makes Dan more attractive, and I love him even more every day. I can't express enough how much he means to me, and I am so thankful he is a part of my life! So, with that said, here are some pictures of the fun:
![]() | ||
| Wearing his duck hunting coat and showing off his new golf bag |
![]() |
![]() | |
| He was so excited to fill it up with all his golfing stuff! |
| Free fried ice cream is worth getting sung to! |
| The gang at dinner. |



4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Dan!!! Wow, 27 is old! :)
Happy Birthday Dan! Does he want a duck hunting dog for Christmas....? ;D But seriously.....
27 isnt too old :)By the way, it was nice to run into you the other day!
happy birthday dan!!! see you guys friday
Post a Comment