Friday, July 15, 2011

Champs

The title pretty much sums up this post.


I felt pretty awesome. I hit better in this game that I had all season. Plus I have never won a tournament of any kind before!

My team

Both mine and Dan's softball teams owned the tournament this year. Dan's team ended up playing the tournament against the only team that had beat them both times when they played each other in the regular season, so it was even more amazing when they smoked them (15 runned them) in the tournament.

Dan plays on another team and that tourney is Monday, so here's to hoping he gets two jackets lol.

Number 1

What is it with guys and grabbing each other??

Twins.

3 comments:

David said...

Que the Queen song..."(You) are the Champions, my friend..."

That's pretty sweet! Here's to Dan making it 3! :)

Thomas and Amanda Provstgaard said...

Good Job you two! Lets get together soon!

Jana Porter said...

whoo hoo congrats! i'm so sad we haven't played in forever... someday