Friday night Dan had late night school so I got together was some zumba friends whom I hadn't seen in a while. We ordered pizza (combination and hawaiian, yum!) and watched "Case 39." I don't know if this movie ever came to theaters because I don't remember hearing about it. It was mildly scary and had a few jumpy parts where I screamed like a baby. I would recommend it. Of course we took lots of silly pictures because that's what we do :)
Saturday I woke up at 8, went to zumba, then got talked into staying for the next class at Golds, "Power Pump". Boy was that a kick in the butt...and every other muscle on my body! I am still sore. After the gym I came home and started cleaning the house because my sister was coming over. I folded a weeks worth of laundry that had accumulated. I don't even have kids to use the "no time" excuse, but for some reason I cannot bring myself to fold and put away the laundry until I have nothing to wear...its the bane of my existence. Kelee came over; we got ready together, waited for Dan to get home--he was at Mulligan's driving range with a friend, then left the house and headed to my mom's to celebrate a few birthday's. My brother Derek turned 15 on Jan 27th, and my sister Alisa will turn 12 on Feb 10th, so we had a party for both of them. We ate yummy food, and had cake and ice cream sundaes for dessert. After dessert we wanted to get a family picture, which turned into a picture marathon of which even I was exhausted...but we did get some fun ones! Later that night I took Kelee shopping for some "Sweethearts" stuff. She needed a jacket for her dress and some shoes and leggings. Her dance is this weekend, and I get to help her get ready! I'm so excited!
So that was our busy, fun weekend. It was way too short. Things to look forward to this week:
-school...and a test
-work
-construction right in front of our house
-seeing Jessie and Will
-helping Kelee get ready for her dance
-meeting cute baby Crew!
The fun mixed in with the not so fun- such is life. Have a great week everyone!
3 comments:
Cole was rooting on Green bay because his team is the EAGLES as well... Cute pics!!! Looks like you have a fun week to come! :)
your post makes me tired just reading it. miss you guys we'll have to get together with all these new babies when everyone is healthy!
Sounds like fun! You guys always have a crazy life! Can't wait till our lives get back to normal and we can start doing fun things again! I'm excited for you to help Kellee get ready for her dance! That would be so fun!
Post a Comment