At the top of West Mtn. Proof! We were once skinny :)Since I am blogging, I might as well give you all a quick update on our lives: We started school, both of us taking night classes... I'm chipping away at the last few credits I need to graduate. Spring 2012 baby! One of my classes is Statistics, and my teacher is a Nazi. Actually she is just Chinese. Her accent is so thick I spend the first 30 minutes of class just getting used to it before I can understand a word she says. One of the class rules is if you miss one class your grade drops a full letter. From A to B, just like that. It seemed ridiculous at first, but at the same time it will motivate me to be there every night which means better grades. Dan got hired onto a new team at work; he is now considered a "Linux Engineer" at Novell. It's really challenging compared to the CSR team, but he likes it! I like that he is at home every night :) He is playing with some friends on a Pinnacle basketball team, and it's fun to watch him play! I have been working, cooking, eating, studying, and zumba-ing. What else... Wednesday night I came down with a bad case of what I think was food poisoning. My stomach was in severe pain, and I threw up 9 times in ten hours. Luckily by mid afternoon on Thursday I was feeling better. Dan, unfortunately, got the same thing last night! I will never take for granted a good nights sleep again! But all in all life is great for us! We have no complaints except that it's time for Winter to go!

4 comments:
Ha! No way I had a chinese stats teacher too!! I ended up having to read the entire textbook myself!...and spend lots of hours in the lab
love the pictures! the funny thing about stats is my teacher barely spoke english too! what is with that, its already like a foreign language, really do we need to add an accent to that?! good luck, i barely survived with a D. D's get degrees!
Too bad Dan got the sickness too... I guess that rules out pregnancy! I miss you! Come visit soon!
You'll be done with school next spring??? Thats awesome. Cute Pics. You guys are the cutest cupple!!
Post a Comment