Our New Year's eve was pretty laid back. We had a few friends over at our place for food and games. We had a white elephant gift exchange...always entertaining. The hot item of the night was a $10 plastic rifle from Kmart that I had bought back in October and was going to use for Halloween but never did. Dan and I got a hilarious picture frame (see pic below), and some videos (that's right VHS.. ha ha!) We spent the night visiting, munching, and then played poker until midnight--Texas hold em to be exact. I was by far the worst player! I had the worst poker face, and couldn't bluff to save my life.
New Year's day we went shopping ...along with all 500,000 Utah county residents. The mall was packed, but I found some cute jeans, and a cute shirt and managed to use up my mall gift card so it was worth it! After-wards, we headed down to Payson and hung out with the family. Again, we brought our poker set and played Texas hold em. Somehow over night I had become an all star poker player, and ended up winning the whole game! I was pretty proud :) We also played some Black Jack, and spent the entire day snacking!
When we weren't playing poker or eating we were playing Dance Central. I got more footage of Dan and I dancing...I am going to post it and ask forgiveness later :)
2010 has been full of ups and downs, and we are looking forward to 2011 being much smoother (knock on wood)! Happy New Year to you all!
Dan dancing. Sorry about all the little clicking noises during the recording. Every time my camera has to re-focus it makes that sound.
Hopefully the video will play for you all....
Ha ha after watching this I realized I uploaded the wrong video...and it has me in it too. It took way to long to upload to bother fixing it though! Guess that's what I get for trying to embarrass Dan!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm a terrible poker player..and I never get better no matter how many times I play lol! Glad you were able to use up those gift cards! We thought about going to the mall but quickly changed out mind haha! Happy new year!
You and Dan have got the moves! I love it! Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment