Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A whole new world

A few days ago my eyes were opened to the wonderful world of "pioneer woman". I am already hooked, and insanely jealous. If you haven't checked out her blog you should. She is very talented, and entertaining. Not to mention, her food looks delicious! Before I knew it, two hours had gone by and I was still printing off recipes I thought looked yummy. A few nights ago after work (while Dan was at work) I was bored, so I made this raspberry cream pie. It was so easy, and it hit the spot!

6 comments:

Thomas and Amanda Provstgaard said...

You're always making such fun desserts and always forgetting to save me a piece! Geez! I'm going to check out the Pioneer Woman blog now...

Jana Porter said...

that looks so yummy! i always get excited about new recipes but the difference between you and me is you actually make them!

The Ahlins said...

Dear savannah,
I would like you to know that from the moment I read your title the song from Aladdin has been stuck in my head! thank you!
P.S. I love those kind of deserts

Courtney and Tyson said...

Mmmmmmmm, I don't really love pie but that looks delicious! I found out about the pioneer woman when we were looking for photoshop help and tutorials. She's so versatile.

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! I will definitely have to make that!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Savannah!!! that looks so good! love you!