*Spent a few days out of the lake boating which included wake-boarding, and tubing...which I had not done since high school.
*Went to a funeral for one of my uncles, Eli Soria. He died of colon cancer. It was the saddest thing I had ever been to because he died of such a tragic thing, but also because he left behind a family of four girls, and his wife. I hate to say his death was a good thing, it wasn't. But the funeral service was amazing. The spirit was so strong, and it really gave me the extra "push" I have needed for a while now. It was a great reminder for me that death is not the end. There have been three deaths on that side of the family since May. Talk about life being short.
*Working... so we can pay for school and school supplies...which makes me so mad at the moment at how ridiculously expensive it all is!
*Speaking of School...it stars on Wednesday. Dan and I are both going part time and working full time. I am exciting for my classes because they are all pertinent to my major now--no more crummy generals! I registered early and (according to ratemyprofessor) I have great teachers, so I am looking forward to the semester and being one step closer to my degree!
*Visited and ate dinner with my mom and brothers and sisters. She always make yummy Peruvian meals that for some reason I can never make right. We went on a bike ride around the neighborhood after lunch. I want a bike so bad...I think that will be what Dan and I get for Christmas this year!
*Visiting with my sister Kelee once a week--doing fun things like bowling, swimming, playing tennis, and of course eating yummy food.
*Zumba and weight lifting with my friend Kristi. I am training for the 2011 WBBC (woman's body building competition) JK. I just want some tone and definition :)
*And more Working...just so we can pay the bills, have some fun, and save a little extra money toward the dream house I am designing in my mind.
*Life is good. We are so blessed. The end.
6 comments:
I with you on the working, working, working thing! I feel like that's all I do, just so I can go do school. The thought of even paying for school makes me so mad I could swear! I hate it! I'm glad to hear you've been hanging out with Kelee! She's a sweetheart! Tell her hi for me!
ugh i don't want school!! lol
you guys are always so busy busy. i want a bike too lets both get them and use them! and are you peruvian? did i know that?
K for some reason this didn't update on my blog, so I didn't notice you posted! You're going to be so busy with school and work! But it's a good time to do it! I'm glad you get to see Kelee! We need to get together before the Halloween party!
Stephen and I were going to get bikes for Christmas this year too!! But instead we're getting a house :) lol not a bad trade :) Good luck with your classes!! And I'm with you on the cost thing..I just paid everything in full today and wanted to cry. We have absolutely no money in our bank account now :(
Looks like life is going good! You are such a doll!
Post a Comment