Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow Day

Today it dumped! And as much as I hate the snow, it looked too fun to resist, so I bundled myself up, and took Yuki outside to play! I realized I am kinda short of snow gear. I don't own boots, or snow pants-but Dan's fit if I rolled the waist a few times, and I couldn't find matching gloves (well I used to before Yuki came along...she thinks she can chew on anything that she finds; hence the reason I am only wearing one glove). The difference between playing in the snow at age 22 versus when I was a kid is that the fun only lasted about ten minutes before I was ready to come in. Yuki is so funny in the snow; she will be running full speed while at the same time trying to eat as much snow on the ground as she can. If you kick the snow up at her she tries to catch it and ends up doing flips in the air. Dan was stuck shoveling for most of the afternoon, but he came and took a few cute pics for me :)



I like to move it move it, JK-Dan happened to take this picture at the exact moment I started to slip

2 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

Fun! I've said it before and I'll say it again-- you need a kid! You do so many mommish things with Yuki. It cracks me up.

Cathy said...

So fun! You are such a good "mommy" to go out and play in the snow with Yuki. :)