Friday, December 4, 2009

One Year Older and Wiser Too!

My husband is now 25. He was 22 when we started dating and got married. Now I am 22...that is weird to me. Time seems to fly by. I felt really bad this year because I had to be at school almost all day yesterday, which meant Dan was working during the busiest time of the month in the office all day by himself...on his birthday. After work was not much better, I had to meet with a group to get a presentation ready for one of my classes. It was absolutely the only day we could all meet together. BUT, the evening took a turn for the better when I finally got home! We cooked our own yaki-niku style dinner. It was yummy as usual. Dan opened a few gifts, and then I made him a very pitiful cake...lol I am not much of a cake decorator. Regardless, it tasted great! Happy Birthday Dan! I love you so so much.

Dinner!


The new racket he got from his parents

Dan doesn't get as excited about new clothes as I do for some reason?? :)

My prisoner for the evening :)

5 comments:

Misty said...

Birthdays stink when you're all grown up, don't they!? Happy Birthday, though, Dan. It looks like you still managed to have a great night! :)

Denise said...

TMI!! :)
Happy Birthay Dan...make the most of it...it will be here again before you know it...time doesn't slow down, it just get's faster. Many more happy years to ya!~

Jannifer said...

Wonder what you used those handcuffs for??haha Don't worry I'm pitiful at cakes too, I think I've given up after two birthdays. Oh and about the pictures, I use a program on my computer and then my camera does some fun stuff too!

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

nice handcuffs? :) Happy birthday to the old man haha.

Butler Family said...

Ha Ha why does he look sad about being your prisoner? lol Happy birthday