Dan and Holly playing
I have so much to be thankful for this year. At times, I get caught up in all my wants and desires that I forget just how much I do have and how blessed Dan and I are. Here are a list of the things I am most thankful for at this time (not necessarily in order of importance):
1. My husband, who is the only man who can put up with me :)
2. My job. We have a steady income, free rent, and a flexible schedule so that Dan and I can both go to school.
3. Family, all of them! At times I get frustrated with family affairs, but when it comes down to it, family is who has helped me become the person I am today. They are there for me to lean on, to laugh with, and support me in what I do.
4. Friends. I have the best friends in the world! Many of them are considered family.
5. My health
6. My religion
7. The opportunity i have to go to school.
And many, many more things! These are just a few quick ones that came to mind. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and were able to think about all the things you are thankful for!
5 comments:
Thanksgiving this year really was fun! I think we are going to do it on an "off day" every year from now on. It was so much easier--and it made for a great Thursday! :)
Sounds like you had a great week...lucky...3 dinners!! Your right, we are all very blessed! Thanks for being a part of 'my' blessings. Great post!
I'm jealous of 3 Thanksgiving dinners! Oh fun!
Sounds like you had a great thanksgiving and lots of food (: I went and saw blindside too! Loved it!!
I finally got around to checking our your blog. You two are such a cute and fun couple! Love the blog!
Post a Comment