Tonight we were feeling the Halloween spirit, so we decided to carve us some jack-o-lanterns. It was fun, and super gooey. I think they turned out really good!
First, we had to clean out all the goo, or in Dan's case eat it
And... viola! Dan's frightening masterpiece
My spooky masterpiece
P.S. Any one have some suggestions for a couples Halloween costume that is cheap and easy to put together???
awww you guys did a great job carving! I want to carve pumpkins so bad but wont for fear hoodlums will take them and vandelize something! Ha! So cute though!
Sick please tell me he didn't really eat that! THose are very impressive. We're a little late on that. We're going to do it Friday probably but it will be a bunch of triangles for a face not a work of art!
9 comments:
awww you guys did a great job carving! I want to carve pumpkins so bad but wont for fear hoodlums will take them and vandelize something! Ha! So cute though!
Those look really good! We just had a halloween party, if you go to my blog, their might be a few idea's for you!
no wonder Dan has kidney stones!! ;) You guys did a great job, they look great!! Im excited to carve ours this Tuesday! :D
Randy said Dan's pumpkin looks like a spider doing a hand stand! Great work!
Wow i'm impressed..very nice. We are having the same problem coming up with ideas for halloween! Good luck.
Eww! I hope he really didnt eat that!
Sick please tell me he didn't really eat that! THose are very impressive. We're a little late on that. We're going to do it Friday probably but it will be a bunch of triangles for a face not a work of art!
No, no silly people, he didn't really eat it! It was simply for the picture!
Your pumpkins look way good!I'm glad he didn't really eat it I was worried! Hope you find some good costumes, I have no ideas sorry!
Post a Comment