That's right folks, we have now made it past year #2 in our eternity together. I (may be speaking for myself here:) am so grateful for Daniel, and love him so much! To celebrate we took a little trip down to St George and Mesquite. It was a great break and we had a lot of fun, but it was HOT! 110 degrees most of the time, so we spent a lot of time at the pool. We had originally planned to stay in St George, but the hotels were a lot more expensive, so we stayed at the Virgin River hotel the first night, and the CasaBlanca the second night. The pool at CasaBlanca was pretty sweet. We ate at Chilies in St George on the night of our actually anniversary, then went to the Tuacahn and saw "Footloose", well, we saw most of it. The show was canceled early due to "inclement weather" but we will get a gift certificate to go back down and see another show! They have some sweet shows coming up like Thriller, and Tarzan. But it sure as heck won't be until at least September *did I mention it was hot?*
We played a little blackjack, and Dan *cough* lost all our money. I kept loaning him some cash but he couldn't win a hand. Let this be a lesson unto all of you. Gambling is bad, and you WILL lose your money eventually, even if you are ahead for awhile. It's okay though, cause the money we used we had pretty much set aside for losing. In all it was a great trip, and we can't wait until we can get back down there to see the next show at the Tuacahn.
9 comments:
2 years! way to go! sounds like a fun vacay! shawn had money set aside for losing as well in the casino on the boat and yep he lost it all. oh well! i'd do a cruise again lets plan a cruise!
Congrats!!! Looks like a really nice trip, the pool looks like a TON of fun!
CONGRATS!!!!!! I honestly can't believe it's been 2 years for you guys already! What a fun getaway!
That sounds like fun! I love the casablanca, My fam used to go there almost every spring break! I miss that beautiful pool! It looks so fun!
Congrats! :)
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a fun little get away.
I can't believe I forgot about your anniversary! I'm glad you got to go on a fun trip! See ya in a couple hours!
Oh yeah 2 years! congrats! I love little vacations together:) and I love casablanca
Post a Comment