Sunday, June 14, 2009

Out With the Old, In With the New

The ol' Buick just wasn't cutting it anymore she had seen her fair share of days, so with 177,258 miles to her name, we decided to start looking for another car. We couldn't decide what we liked (I liked everything I laid my eyes on that was not a granny car) but we looked at Suzuki's...which we really liked, we looked at Civic's, we looked at Corolla's....and finally we came across this beauty: introducing the 2009 Nissan Sentra SR. We want to get the windows tinted soon...we shall see. It's actually very roomy inside, and everytime I walk outside I think to myself, "Dang who's is that?!" Then I remember it's mine :)

All Dan has ever owned before we got the Buick was Sentra's, and he was origianlly not even considering getting another one. This car is by no means a beamer, but it definitely fits our needs and we really like it!


8 comments:

Brandt Lovell said...

SLICK!!! Atta kid Dan! I'm glad you got your wifey a car. This means smooth sailing for a long time :) JK.

It really is a nice car! I might have to ask for ride!?

Brandt Lovell said...

Wait!! Why are you parked in a Handicapped Stall!?!!

Daniel and Savannah Jensen said...

You have known Dan for how long now, and you still ask why we are parked in a handicapped stall?? Ha ha jk, it's a stall outside our office, and it was the only shaddy spot...and it was a Sunday so no customers were going to need it!

Courtney and Tyson said...

Cute! It's so nice to have a new car and not worry about when it'll break down and cost tons of money!

Jana Porter said...

Sentra's are the bomb thats what i (Shawn) drive. Good pick, your the man Dan

Naysel said...

SAAAWEEETT!! thats awesome! New cars are BOMB

All About Austins said...

Thats great! It looks like a really great car! Congrats guys its always fun having a new one! :)

Brandt Lovell said...

oh wow that is SO funny!