Softball season has started again. Dan is playing on two teams, Monday nights with Brick Sports, and Wednesday nights with On Track. He is really excited! Both teams will be championship contenders :) He bought himself a new bat...and if you ask me is a little obsessed with the thing...seriously, after every game he brings it home and cleans it, then just sits there cuddling with it for a minute. ( He thought I hadn't noticed). But at least he is taken care of such an expensive commodity. If you ask me, he is the hottest player, on both teams, and looks mighty fine in those basketball shorts, and long baseball socks; although they didn't offer much protection to Dan's leg last week. It seems like almost everybody who does/has ever lived in Payson somehow or another ends up down at the ballfield, so hopefully we will run in to some of you this summer! All in all, this softball season looks to be promising and filled with action!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
It's That Time Again
Softball season has started again. Dan is playing on two teams, Monday nights with Brick Sports, and Wednesday nights with On Track. He is really excited! Both teams will be championship contenders :) He bought himself a new bat...and if you ask me is a little obsessed with the thing...seriously, after every game he brings it home and cleans it, then just sits there cuddling with it for a minute. ( He thought I hadn't noticed). But at least he is taken care of such an expensive commodity. If you ask me, he is the hottest player, on both teams, and looks mighty fine in those basketball shorts, and long baseball socks; although they didn't offer much protection to Dan's leg last week. It seems like almost everybody who does/has ever lived in Payson somehow or another ends up down at the ballfield, so hopefully we will run in to some of you this summer! All in all, this softball season looks to be promising and filled with action!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Aw, softball season...the most wonderful time of the year! ;) I can totally see Dan cuddling with his bat, hee hee.
P.S. I think Adam's the most handsome player on the team. But that's just me.
SO FUN! Makes me wish I lived in Payson again! I miss playing ball. Don't get to sun-burned spending all that time at the park! And if you ask me the most handsome one isn't even on the team! ;) Have fun...good luck Dan.
Looks like fun! I should try to get Nick out playing like that. :) Sadly he wont do anything that involved a ball and bat though, (He is a little sensitive about striking out at t-ball when he was 4!) :) But he could handle something like volleyball! Go Dan! :)
I love softball season. I love your background it's so cute!
hey girl, send me your phone number...email me lol nc31410@yahoo.com
Awww I'm gonna miss seeing you at the ball park this summer...I love softball season!!
I have to say I really don't miss late nights at the ball park watching boring softball. ha I do miss seeing all the girls and the social part though.
Post a Comment