In all actuality my first time golfing was not that bad, it was really pretty fun. I never made par, but I did bogie once. We only played nine holes, and to make my first time more enjoyable we even got a cart! I borrowed clubs from my cousin Misty, and they made things a lot easier because they were actually my size! Putting my pride aside (seriously, Dan is going to die when he reads this...I gave him a lot of crap about him golfing so much) I have decided golf is something I want to learn and get better at...so if any of you ladies golf hit me up!

10 comments:
It sounds like you had a good time. Now you need to "make" Dan go do something you love that he's not so crazy about> :)
Look at your hubby's huge smile!! LOL this is so cute!! He must have known you would have had fun!! Anyways sounds like your little adventure went great!! Hope u two are doing good text me sometime!!
Xoxo
Oh, I love this post! You crack me up! I'm so glad you took pictures! :) And I'm glad you had fun ... I had the same attitude about golf until I tried it. After this baby comes, we'll have to go hit the links fo'sho'.
a girl I am kinda dating is a avid golfer... you should go with her, or the 4 of us should go...
That's awesome DJ got you to go!! It's fun doing something you love to do with the person you care about, so good job on going with him and making his day!
I love to golf! We should go sometime!
I have the same attitude you do about golf. Boring to watch, expensive, etc, etc. ha Nate goes usually twice a week! I think I could really like it but I'm usually not invited or I don't want to spend the money. ha
You are so dang cute and tiny! Time for another game night! Until my sister gets married next wednesday things are a little hectic but after that we'll plan something!
I'm glad you had fun...I love to play, but I'm not very good, I played to many years of softball~they don't really go together very well. Good on Dan for getting you to go! :) Looking forward to seeing you in the WPGA someday!
Hey! I saw your name on Misty's blog. I thought I would pop by and say thanks for all the nice comments that you have left on my blog. You guys are a very cute couple! Nice job with the bogie. That's impressive!
Im glad you had fun and actually went!! Riley has been begging me for the past two summers and I really don't want to go!
Post a Comment