Sunday, May 17, 2009
Another puppy post :)
I am pretty sure no one wants to read another post about us playing at the park with Yuki, and it's nothing new and exciting for us either (we do it on almost a daily basis) BUT it's not every day that I get some sweet pics while we are there, so, unfortunately, for my few select readers, you do get to see some more pics of my cute puppy at the park :) Afterall, this is really only for me and my posterity to look back on one day and enjoy, right?? Oh, and last night we went and saw Angels and Demons... I have read the book, and even though the movie told things a bit different that they were written in the book, it was still exciting and overall a good show. I recommend it to you all.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You look very pretty in that picture savannah:)
I love how you always get a picture of you and Dan too! And it isn't a whole lot different then the rest of us...we are always posting pictures of our kids and bragging on them! Yuki will have to do until then! :) I think she's cute!!
Yuki is one cute dog. One of few =)
I love Yuki! You can post about her as often as you want! You two are so cute, too. How's Dan feeling? Better, I hope.
Thats a cute picture of you and Dan. Yuki is a cute puppy!!! SO its okay to post about her!
So is your posterity going to be looking at these posts any time soon?! Haha! I'm joking but I am excited to see your baby Jensen someday!
Post a Comment