Tonight was our little family night...we had a Hawaiian Luau...ghetto style. No, there was no roasting pit in the back yard with a pig churning over the open flames, but we managed to make freaking good Hawaiian haystacks and Pina Coladas. Tacy and Benny came over to party with us and watch the Jazz game. We got some small tiki lamps thinking they would be a fun replacement for "candlelight", instead they almost torched our house down, and sent the tenants running with a loud fire alarm. So we decided it was probably not the best idea to light them during dinner. It was a fun night with friends!
The table, Walmart has such fun "tiki" decore.
7 comments:
So fun!! I have been eyeing those cute decoration at Walmart for a while...I might just have to get some. Such a fun idea!!
That looks like fun! You are getting me more excited for summer!
I love those little drinks! I have tons of those cups, they are so much fun! You are definitely creative on the family night!
You two are so cute! What a fun FHE. I love Dan's festive shirt.
What a fun idea! You guys are so creative. We just had a lesson. :) Maybe we'll have to try to do something a little more adventurous.
Thanks so much for helping me out yesterday! The girls love you! Madilyn was talking about you the whole night!
Hey! Cute blog! Weird, my brother? I can't believe you all survived a night with him! Good job! And Tacy is one good sport to keep hanging around him.
Post a Comment