Yummy weather, yummy food, who could ask for more?! Dan had to pay some softball dues to a friend down in Spanish Fork, so we decided to get some KFC and have a picnic at Canyon View Park while we were down there. We played catch, and hit a few balls. We also played fetch with Yuki. I LOVED this sunny day!
5 comments:
Hee hee, you guys make me laugh. Slipping away from work to play ball...shame shame. :) Sounds like lots of fun, and I'm now craving KFC, thank you very much. ♥
I agree! The sunny day was so nice! I even got a farmers tan! We are in Santaquin, where you guys at? And yes I agree, we should!
Sounds like the perfect day! :)
Playing hookey is fun sometimes! I totally agree..I love the sunny days too!!
I Love this sunny weather we have been getting little glimpses of.. It's so worth leaving work early for lol....
Post a Comment